Are you our new IT consultant?
Do you have solid experience with IT architecture consisting of servers, networks and cloud services? and do you want to be part of a young, ambitious software company in the heart of Aarhus?
... then we are looking for you!
The world's (possibly) best intranet needs you
Our product and team
Colibo is the front door to our customers' digital workplace, with easy access to communication, knowledge and colleagues, as well as to the customer's other systems through one login. As an IT consultant, you will have the technical responsibility for implementing, monitoring and operating our customers' Colibo solutions, as well as selected internal tools and systems. You will be part of a team of development consultants and supporters and work closely with the development department and our project managers. We are characterized by a good mood, teamwork and a strong focus on solving professional tasks.
Our customers and colleagues depend on our skills. And we depend on each other in the team. You are energized by the fact that your work brings you into contact with customers and many parts of the company. You thrive in a busy and sometimes hectic environment with a focus on fast, high-quality delivery.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You are experienced and skilled at running IT-related projects and thrive in various collaborations with customers' IT consultants, technical and non-technical colleagues, as well as Colibo's hosting partner. In collaboration with our project managers, you will help define and prioritize tasks in a qualified manner. You will perform tasks that require you to proactively uncover consequences of and execute changes, orders and documentation tasks related to Colibo security policies and procedures. Your tasks will primarily include:
- Dialogue and problem solving with customers' IT and Colibo's Cloud provider
- Technical assistance to colleagues in Colibo's support and consulting teams
- Setup and operation of servers and Colibo software in own cloud, Azure and customer-hosted VMs
- Diagnosing technical issues on servers and networks
- Ad hoc internal IT, primarily in the form of operation and support of workstations and networks
We therefore expect you to have an education as a computer technician or similar and experience as a system administrator or from a hosting company. Your core competencies include:
- Server setup (Windows), operation and troubleshooting.
- Network setup including DNS and firewall.
- Support experience (preferably 2nd level technical support).
- Proactive and communicative.
And preferably with experience from
- Internal IT and general user support
- Microsoft Azure AD
We like to work together and across disciplines. If you're also good at learning and seeking help from your colleagues, you're our dream candidate.
You get the chance to:
- Go in-depth on everything related to running one software product
- Meet customers' IT teams and ensure the best possible technical collaboration
- Take ownership and responsibility for our tools to work smarter and faster with a growing product and customer base
- Have a say and set the direction for Colibo's tools to scale the number of customers
- Enjoy a professional yet relaxed work environment
- Work independently with strong support and collaboration from the team
- Join us on a growth journey where your skills and contributions play a major role in helping us reach our goals
Salary according to qualifications with ample opportunities for professional development and upskilling.
We prioritize a positive culture with a healthy work-life balance, because we want work to be fun and fulfilling. We regularly host social gatherings such as Christmas parties, summer parties, Friday bars, game nights, etc. On a daily basis, you get delicious lunch, coffee/tea and fruit in new office surroundings - centrally located in Aarhus C.
Have we caught your interest and are you ready for a great trip in fantastic company?
- please send a motivated application with CV to Morten Sig Olesen as soon as possible at email@example.com
Feel free to call Morten if you have any questions: 61 38 89 97
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Let's work together
Send your application using the form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions about one of the advertised positions, please do not hesitate to write or call the contact person listed in the job posting
Platform / Customer Success Morten Sig Olesen firstname.lastname@example.org,
+45 6138 8997
+45 2715 7587
Dorte Damgaard Sejthen email@example.com
+45 6024 8070